1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Files section, click on Backup Icon.
3. Under Full Backup, click on the Download a Full Website backup button.
4. From the dropdown menu, select the backup destination as Home and enter your email address in the email field so that you can receive a notification when the backup is complete.
After the cPanel backup finishes, you will receive a notification, and the backup will be available for download under the Backups Available for Download list on the Full backup page.
- 0 Users Found This Useful