1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Domains section, click on Subdomains Icon.
3. Under Create a Subdomain in the Subdomain field you should enter your subdomain name like demo and should you have several domains, select the appropriate domain from the dropdown list.
4. Click on the Create button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Note: Before parking a domain, First you need to update name server of your domain you want to...
Before adding an Addon Domain name, you need to point your addon domain name server to your main...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the Domains section, click on the Addon Domains icon.3....