Do you have multiple domains, and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you have the domains Example1 and Example2, and you want to set PHP7 on Example2 domain and PHP 5.6 on Example1. You will need to do this from the cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the MultiPHP Manager Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of the page, select your domain from the left side, and see the PHP Version option. With a drop-down list on the right side. Select the appropriate PHP version from the drop-down menu and then click on Apply.
4. Now you want to set PHP 5.6 on Example2, scroll down and select the example2 domain. Then set the PHP version to 5.6.
Congratulations, both of your domains using different PHP versions now.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your email address from...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much...