You can edit or remove MX Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor, which allows you to manage, remove, or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (e.g., www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the Domains section, click on the Zone Editor icon.
3. Under Domains, you can see many options below the Actions text.
4. Click on Manage, and the DNS records will be loaded on-page.
5. Locate MX Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit an MX record, click the Edit option, modify the details, and click on Save Record. Removing a record can be done with the Delete option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your email address from...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much...