Root Access is Required. You cannot access it from WHM Reseller Account.
Do you wish to disable cPanel account features that cannot be overridden by another feature list so your client/reseller cannot enable that feature?
1. Login to your WHM Account.
2. Go to Packages >> Feature Manager or type Feature Manager in the search box, and the option will appear. Click on it.
3. Under the Manage feature list, Choose the Disabled option from the Drop-down menu.
4. To disable any feature tick mark, the choices you wish to disable and click on the Save button.
Now, your selected features cannot be enabled or overridden by other feature lists.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can change the default nameserver of your server from your WHM Root Account.Note: Root Access...
You can change the root user account password from WHM. 1. Login to your WHM Root Account. 2....
You can change the default login theme for users, which displays when they log into cPanel, WHM,...
If you wish to change your server time, you can easily do it from your WHM Host Manager. 1....